Natural Ajwain Honey is collected by installing Bee Colonies inside the field of blooming Ajwain flowers. We do not add Ajwain flavor, extracts or any other substances in the honey. It has all the benefits of Ajwain as it is made from their flowers.
What is Ajwain Raw Honey & How it is made?
Many have a misconception that Ajwain Honey is made by adding Ajwain flavor or extracts in the Honey and many companies may be doing it too. But Navmi Ajwain Honey is collected by installing Bee Colonies inside the field of blooming Ajwain flowers. We do not add Ajwain flavor, extracts or any other substances in the honey. It has all the benefits of Ajwain as it is made from their flowers.
Ajwain Honey contains a high amount of Omega 6 fatty acids. It gives relief from acidity & indigestion. Ajwain Honey treats cold, toothache and wounds and is good for diabetic patients too.
Honey is the best natural and healthier sweetener. It has been used for ages and is one of the essential products in everyone’s house. Many people have started using it as a replacement for sugar in tea/coffee due to its benefits. There are varieties of Honey available nowadays; one among them is Ajwain Honey.
Benefits of Natural Ajwain Honey:
- Ajwain Honey contains a high amount of Omega 6 fatty acids.
- It gives relief from acidity and indigestion.
- It helps in treating cold & toothache.
- Ajwain honey in reducing the level of sugar in diabetic patients.
- Honey helps cleaning wounds and burns due to their antibacterial properties.
Read Similar Article:
Normally, we ship our products within 24 hours of receiving the order. Few products may take longer to dispatch.
- Free Shipping on all prepaid orders above Rs. 499. Else fees of Rs 99.
- Cash on Delivery available on all orders. Rs. 50 handling charge for orders below Rs. 499.
- We accept Credit or Debit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile Wallets, and UPI.
- View our Return and Refund Policy.
With every purchase of Navmi products, you support our initiatives to uplift the lives of Beekeepers and farmers of rural India through NFPL’s outreach projects.