Ajwain Honey is collected by installing Bee Colonies inside the field of blooming Ajwain flowers. We do not add Ajwain flavor, extracts or any other substances in the honey. It has all the benefits of Ajwain as it is made from their flowers.
Benefits of Ajwain Honey:
- It contains a high amount of Omega 6 fatty acids.
- It gives relief from acidity and indigestion.
- It helps in treating cold & toothache.
- It helps in reducing the level of sugar in diabetic patients.
- It helps cleaning wounds and burns due to their antibacterial properties.
Read Similar Article:
Amazing Benefits Of Ajwain Honey for Skin, weight loss & diabetes
Ajwain, known as carom seeds in English, is an Asian Spice used for adding flavors to various dishes. These seeds have a bitter-pungent taste which is unique. The benefits of these seeds are not only limited to the aroma and taste but go much beyond that. The goodness of these tiny fruit pods also includes weight loss.
Ajwain has been used as an ayurvedic medicine since ancient times. It is known to promote healthy digestion, treat flatulence and relieve constipation. And we all know that the first step to losing weight is to have a healthy digestive system. Below we mention three ways you can consume ajwain to accelerate your weight loss plan.
Normally, we ship our products within 24 hours of receiving the order. Few products may take longer to dispatch.
- Free Shipping on all prepaid orders above Rs. 499. Else fees of Rs 99.
- Cash on Delivery available on all orders. Rs. 50 handling charge for orders below Rs. 499.
- We accept Credit or Debit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile Wallets, and UPI. All International and Indian cards are accepted.
- View our Return and Refund Policy.
With every purchase of Navmi products, you support our initiatives to uplift the lives of Beekeepers and farmers of rural India through NFPL’s outreach projects.