These products contain ONLY plant-sourced ingredients cultivated without the use of synthetic chemicals, pesticides. No chemicals used while extracting oil from Wooden Ghani. which is fully made with natural processes. And it keeps natural properties intact for excellent results.
Wooden Churned Oils Processed 40-50 oC retain the Original Natural Contents of the oil human body needs High-Density LIPO Protein which can get by consuming only Wooden Churned Oil. Pure Wooden Churned Oil reduces the risk of Heart Attack, Blockages, Kidney Failure, Paralysis, Arthritis, Diabetes, and Brain damage.
Almond Oil Benefits:
1. It is excellent for treating dandruff and hair damage.
2. It also checks scalp infections and inflammation.
3. It is enriched with Vitamins E and A, which are good for both skin and hair health.
4. It can be used to treat acute skin infections like psoriasis and eczema.
5. It acts as a skin nourisher facilitating skin lightening and tan removal.
6. Its topical application can prove to be the best natural remedy for chapped lips, wrinkles, cracked heels, dry feet, and hands.
7. Sweet almond oil can also be used in cooking.
8. It can also be used to massage the body and facilitate muscle relaxation.
How to Use Almond Oil:
It is great for dry skin. Massage about a teaspoon of Almond Oil Benefits on the dry areas. A mix of pure castor oil and almond oil is excellent for hair fall, especially during the monsoons.
It stimulates collagen. It is enriched with vitamin E which makes it great for both skin and hair. Those who have oily skin can use 2-3 drops of almond oil and apply it on their skin once a week. For dry skin, I would recommend a few drops of oil massaged onto the skin 2-3 times a week. Also, note that topical application of almond oil on facial skin should not exceed more than thrice a week as it can clog pores and trigger acne
Nutritional Value of Almond Oil:
Approx Composition per 100 gm.
|Butyro-refractometer reading at 40oC||00.0|
|Test for argemone oil||Negative|