This product contains ONLY plant-sourced ingredients cultivated without the use of synthetic chemicals, pesticides. No chemicals used while extracting oil from Wooden Ghani making flaxseed oil. which is fully made with natural processes.
Benefits of Flaxseed Oils:
- Heart disease. Some studies suggest that alpha-linolenic acid, which is found in flaxseed and flaxseed oil, might benefit people with heart disease. Early research also suggests that flaxseed might help lower high blood pressure, which plays a role in heart disease.
- Cholesterol levels. Several studies show that taking flaxseed daily can reduce total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein (LDL, or “bad”) cholesterol levels. However, other studies aren’t as favorable.
- Diabetes. Taking flaxseed might lower blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes. However, the same results haven’t been found for flaxseed oil.
- Menopausal symptoms. Results have been mixed when it comes to the use of flaxseed and the treatment of menopausal symptoms.
Read similar Article:
What are the Uses and benefits of flaxseed oil?
The world is turning to organic food and natural remedies to combat health challenges. It’s always best to rely on organic, natural foods as they have innumerable health benefits and keep you healthy. Flaxseeds provide health benefits that we discuss in this post. This topic we learn how Benefits of Flaxseed oil to the human body.
How much flaxseed should you take?
There is no set dose of flaxseed. In studies of people with high cholesterol, 15 to 50 grams of flaxseed per day have been used; 40 grams have been used for mild menopause symptoms. Flaxseed must be ground prior to ingestion or it won’t work for these conditions. Ask your doctor for advice.
Flaxseed can be mixed with liquid or food, such as muffins or bread. To be absorbed, however, it must be ground before using it to allow the oils to be available. Some people use a small coffee grinder to grind daily doses as needed.
Normally, we ship our products within 24 hours of receiving the order. Few products may take longer to dispatch.
- Free Shipping on all prepaid orders above Rs. 499. Else fees of Rs 99.
- Cash on Delivery available on all orders. Rs. 50 handling charge for orders below Rs. 499.
- We accept Credit or Debit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile Wallets, and UPI.
- View our Return and Refund Policy