Pure Natural Raw Honey is multi-floral honey collected from the forest. A bee works on various types of fauna and makes the honey very delicious, divine. We do not add any flavor, extracts or any other substances in the honey.
Benefits Of Pure Natural Raw Honey:
- Raw honey a good source of antioxidants that helps to protect the body from cell damage.
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can kill unwanted bacteria and fungus.
- Raw honey can boost healing time and reduce infection.
- It helps in digestion, meaning it nourishes the good bacteria live in the intestines, which are crucial not only for digestion but overall health.
- Honey is an old sore throat remedy and also works as a cough suppressant.
Caution: Pure Natural Raw Honey should never be given to an infant less than a year.
Normally, we ship our products within 24 hours of receiving the order. Few products may take longer to dispatch.
- Free Shipping on all prepaid orders above Rs. 499. Else fees of Rs 99.
- Cash on Delivery available on all orders. Rs. 50 handling charge for orders below Rs. 499.
- We accept Credit or Debit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile Wallets, and UPI. All International and Indian cards are accepted.
- View our Return and Refund Policy.
With every purchase of Navmi products, you support our initiatives to uplift the lives of Beekeepers and farmers of rural India through NFPL’s outreach projects.
Read Article on Honey:
We often observe that when honey is kept for a long time it crystallizes. The granulation of honey is called crystallization. A Lot of people think that when honey is crystallized it is not good to consume and its quality isn’t good. But it’s a natural phenomenon when honey turns from a liquid to a semi-solid state with granular composition. When honey is extracted from a honeycomb, it tends to crystallize.
It is common for diabetics to wonder if they can have honey? So, today we will try to delve into this dilemma – ‘Can you eat honey if you have diabetes?’ Honey has been used in folk medicine for many years. But its health benefits were studied and explained in the last decade when the scientists began to study and test its benefits. Let us put
Honey has nutritional benefits and we all are well aware of this fact. But, raw honey can contribute to your health significantly as compared to processed honey. Research endorses raw honey’s nutritional benefits. Due to the processing and pasteurization that regular honey goes through many of the nutritional elements are compromised. The use of natural honey has not only nutritional values but has medicinal