Rosewood Honey is collected by installing Bee Colonies inside the field of Rosewood (Sheesham) flowers. We do not add Rosewood flavor, extracts or any other substances in the honey. It has all the benefits of Rosewood as it is made from their flowers.
Benefits Of Rosewood Honey:
- A good source of Antioxidants.
- Provides relief from headaches, toothaches and gum pains.
- Honey is a good source of minerals and vitamins important for human health.
- Honey can be used as a remedy for prolonged respiratory diseases.
- Honey is a good source of Antioxidants. These compounds help in protecting your body from cell damage due to free radicals, thus slows down aging and avoid premature aging.
- Forest honey is a great source of minerals and vitamins important for human health. Having some amount of forest honey in your daily diet will provide dietary minerals such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, and sodium.
- Honey can be used for skincare. Use honey as a face mask to get rid of unwanted blackheads and open skin pores so that your skin breathes properly and makes your skin radiant.
- Honey can be used as a remedy for prolonged respiratory diseases, sore throat and can act as a cough suppressant
Normally, we ship our products within 24 hours of receiving the order. Few products may take longer to dispatch.
- Free Shipping on all prepaid orders above Rs. 499. Else fees of Rs 99.
- Cash on Delivery available on all orders. Rs. 50 handling charge for orders below Rs. 499.
- We accept Credit or Debit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile Wallets, and UPI. All International and Indian cards are accepted.
- View our Return and Refund Policy.
With every purchase of Navmi products, you support our initiatives to uplift the lives of Beekeepers and farmers of rural India through NFPL’s outreach projects.