Raw Honey with Cashew nuts has excellent health-boosting energy nutrients and consist of vitamins and other various minerals. We do not add any flavor, extracts or any other substances in the honey.
Benefits of Honey with Cashew Nuts:
- Improves stamina
- Boosts energy
- Best for the immune system
- Improves vigor and vitality in men
- Helps in overcoming fatigue
- And it is Anti-fungal & anti-bacterial.
Caution: Raw Honey should never be given to an infant less than a year.
Read Similar Article:
Benefits of Mixed Dry Fruits with Honey
Dry fruits with Honey are extremely rich sources of minerals and proteins. Every diet specialist always recommends a handful of dry fruits with honey in the best diet in order to keep us healthy and fit. Above all, it’s the best snack as it’s healthy and tasty too. How about mixing dry fruits with honey? Wouldn’t it be yummy? Yes, the combination is not only tasty it is an energy and immunity booster. In this topic, we try to learn the benefits of dry fruits mixed with honey.
What would happen if these two foods are combined?
When you mix dry fruits to honey it’s a wonder food. This combination means double nutrition. The nutrients of dry fruits and the healing power of honey make it the best snack. Let us explore the amazing benefits of the combination of dry fruits and honey.
- Reduces bad cholesterol:
- Preventing anemia:
- May help in controlling diabetes:
- Healthy diet:
- Managing weight issue:
- Healthy skin:
- Boosting energy:
- Brain health:
Normally, we ship our products within 24 hours of receiving the order. Few products may take longer to dispatch.
- Free Shipping on all prepaid orders above Rs. 499. Else fees of Rs 99.
- Cash on Delivery available on all orders. Rs. 50 handling charge for orders below Rs. 499.
- We accept Credit or Debit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile Wallets, and UPI. All International and Indian cards are accepted.
- View our Return and Refund Policy.
With every purchase of Navmi products, you support our initiatives to uplift the lives of Beekeepers and farmers of rural India through NFPL’s outreach projects.