These products contain ONLY plant-sourced ingredients cultivated without the use of synthetic chemicals, pesticides. No chemicals used, while extracting oil from Wooden Ghani. which is fully made with a natural process. And it keeps natural properties intact for excellent results.
Wooden Churned Oils Processed 40-50 oC retain the Original Natural Contents of the oil human body needs High-Density LIPO Protein which can get by consuming only Wooden Churned Oil. Pure Wooden Churned Oil reduces the risk of Heart Attack, Blockages, Kidney Failure, Paralysis, Arthritis, Diabetes, and Brain damage.
Benefits of Cold Pressed Oil:
- Cold-pressed oils are a great source of Omega -3 and Omega -6.
- They are rich in zinc and in Vitamins like A, C, E, D, potassium, and lecithin which are vital for good vision, kidney and a healthy heart.
- They are unprocessed and no preservatives or chemicals are used.
- Cold-pressed oils are free from pesticides.
- They lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, and asthma.
- It lowers cholesterol levels, sugar levels, and blood pressure.
- Cold-pressed oils are rich in bioflavonoids and antioxidants that prevent free radical damage.
- Since cold-pressed oil is manually filtered it is viscous and retains the flavor fully. Thus, less oil is required as compared to industrially processes refined oil.
Nutritional Fact of Mustard Oil:
Approx Composition per 100 gm.
|Butyro-refractometer reading at 40oC||59.0|
|Test for argemone oil||Negative|
|Test for hydrocyanic acid||Negative|
Mustard oils benefits:
Mustard oil comes from the seeds of mustard plants. It is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, which appear to reduce the likelihood of developing cardiovascular disease. However, cooking with oil may pose a serious risk, especially for children.
There are some ingredients that can never be replaced in the Indian kitchen. Not only are they essential in creating various regional delicacies, but their uses are also manifold and extend beyond the confines of the kitchen. One such example is mustard oil. While it does take some “getting used to” to familiarize yourself with the pungency, get past it and you will soon learn to appreciate its unique flavor. It is addictive.
In Eastern and North-Eastern India, it is hard to imagine life without a bottle of mustard oil at home. It is believed to have miraculous properties and therefore is used as a remedy to treat cold, boost immunity, encourage hair growth, provide nourishment to skin (especially in case of babies who are massaged with mustard oil during winters and made to sunbathe for a dose of Vitamin D and also to strengthen the bones), oral health, so on and so forth.
Mustard oils benefits (Sarson ka tel) are extracted from mustard seeds (black, brown and white), and are reddish-brown or amber in color. It has been commonly used in North and East India since ancient times and comes with a bevy of health benefits.
If you plan to switch to cold-pressed oils, make sure you are not heating them too much, use them on top of salads, pieces of bread and cooked meats for a combination of flavor and health.
Note: Always eat different types of cold-pressed oil in different seasons.
Normally, we ship our products within 24 hours of receiving the order. Few products may take longer to dispatch.
- Free Shipping on all prepaid orders above Rs. 499. Else fees of Rs 99.
- Cash on Delivery available on all orders. Rs. 50 handling charge for orders below Rs. 499.
- We accept Credit or Debit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile Wallets, and UPI.
- View our Return and Refund Policy.