You might have heard that Gir cow ghee is different from the ghee that is popularly used and known. It is believed that ghee made from Gir cow is superior. Products made from desi or Gir cows is best for your health as compared to crossbreed cow products.
Gir cow has a hump and it carries veins known as Surya Ketu Nadi. These veins absorb energy from sun rays, moon and other luminous bodies. This energy is then later on transferred to the cow products such as Milk, Urine, and Dung.
Gir cow ghee is obtained from a species called Gir cows. They are found in the forest regions in some districts of Gujarat. As compared to other exotic breed it can give more milk.
Gir cow ghee is highly beneficial to human health and that is why it has to be the most nutritious choice. It has lot of health benefits that lead to a long life.
Amazing benefits of Gir cow ghee:
- Improves Digestion
Desi Ghee is known to be one the most easily digestible dairy fat. It helps in proper digestion, preventing constipation and detoxification. Ghee contains butyric acid which nourishes the cells of the intestines. This acid also helps in reducing inflammation and improving the digestive system. Unlike butter or oil, Ghee fastens the process of digestion.
The butyric acid which helps in digestion also helps to burn stubborn body fat thereby enhancing metabolism. Many doctors recommend desi ghee instead of butter for people with cholesterol.
- Increase in Immunity
Full of fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E AND K, Desi Ghee helps in strengthening immunity. These vitamins play a major role in the functioning of the heart, brain and also bone development.
- Reducing inflammation
As per studies, butyrate enemas and oral butyrate supplements (contents in ghee) are beneficial to treat diseases which can cause inflammation in the bowels. A few examples are ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Ghee is rich in Conjugated linoleic acid, provided it is prepared from the milk of cows that are naturally grass-fed. Any other ghee which might have adulteration will not help.
- Ghee for Lactose Intolerance
Even if you are lactose intolerant or casein intolerant, you can consume desi cow ghee without any worry. Since ghee is made from makkhan / loni, it does not have the milk solids or other impurities in it which other dairy products generally have. Also, casein (protein) is present in a really small amount in the desi ghee.
- Best healthy fat source
Our body needs some fats to assist the brain, nerves and skin health. These healthy fats are also vital for building cell membranes and strengthening them. If the ghee has any additives or adulteration like hydrogenated oils, trans-fats or oxidized cholesterol, it won’t benefit your body the way pure desi cow ghee would.
- Higher heating point
Many dieticians claim that ghee is really good for cooking, especially if you are frying food. This is because Ghee has a high smoke point. Other cooking oils generate toxic fumes when heated at a high temperature. But Desi Ghee does not react in the same way. Desi Ghee’s smoke point is about 500 degrees as against that of ordinary butter which is 350 degrees.
- Treating Burns
A natural and an age-old treatment for treating burns is applying desi ghee to the burn. Desi ghee is also known to cure swelling in the body. Even for skin inflammation, ghee is recommended. In case your skin is dry, ghee works as a natural moisturizer as well.
- Benefits for skin
Ghee works as a natural moisturizer and does wonders for dry skin. Even dry and chapped lips can be made smooth and soft by applying ghee on them. For any rash, burn or dark circles around eyes, ghee is like a miracle solution.
- It slows the aging process and makes your soft melodious.
- At the same time it lowers cholesterol. Doctors these days don’t suggest ghee to heart patients. But, Gir cow ghee removes blockages in your heart.
- Gir cow ghee has nutritional benefits too as it has A 2, E and D along with Omega 3.
- It cures insomnia and is good for those who suffer from obesity.
- When you massage it on your joints it is extremely beneficial.
- Ghee has conjugated linolenic acid or CLA which helps you to lose weight and you can get rid of fat belly.
- It slows down the progress of heart disease and cancer. Gir cow ghee fights bad cholesterol since it facilitates circulation.
- Gir cow ghee supports and facilitates the absorption of nutrients present in foods and this keeps you healthy.
- It improves the quality and quantity of semen and ovum. So, it increases fertility.
- The most important function of Gir cow ghee is that it improves our immunity thus, gives the strength to battle diseases and keeps you healthy.
- It is used in curing constipation, ulcer, burns and blisters.
- Gir cow ghee has the qualities of balancing our mind and enhancing our brain function.
- Melting point of Gir cow ghee is 37°C while our body temperature in 37.2°C. Thus, our body absorbs it easily. But commercial ghee melts at around 39°C or above. Thus, it doesn’t get easily absorbed into our body. If you have the regular ghee it leads to bad cholesterol and blood pressure.
Visit Navmi website www.navmi.co.in to buy Gir cow ghee as the focus of Navmi has always been to reach out to customers with natural and organic foods of the best quality. All its products like coconut oil, flaxseed oil, ghee, A2 milk, different types of natural honey, jaggery, turmeric, etc are all chemical free. We believe that unprocessed foods contain higher amounts of antioxidants, it reduces risk of heart disease, cancers and other health issues.
Visit our site (Nirlesh Foods Private Limited or Navmi) www.navmi.co.in to know more about nutritionally pure and unprocessed food. Make a conscious and a healthy choice of foods.
Read More Article: